Business Development Manager
At EcomUnlimited, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our sales and marketing division. As our ideal candidate, you:
- are passionate about eCommerce and IT DevOps
- like helping online retailers solve problems and successfully grow their business
- enjoy working in a start-up environment
- have a knack for locating new business opportunities
- have proven track record for closing deals.
You will need to define and manage the entire sales cycle:
- Identify, qualify, and acquire new clients and partners
- Develop and execute successful sales strategies
- Understand individual client requirements and be able to propose customized solutions
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations
- Close sales including all contractual requirements
- Build and leverage relationships with EcomUnlimited Partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience selling eCommerce solutions such as Magento
- proven track record with complex, executive-level sales processes
- an IT/technical background, preferably with a relevant degree
- entrepreneurial mindset, high motivation, drive
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EcomUnlimited (www.ecomunlimited.com) is an innovative provider of post-launch eCommerce DevOps services. In today’s highly-dynamic eCommerce, environment, it is software that drives the business. That is why we have made it our mission to provide online retailers not only with the latest in methodology and technology, but also with the highest quality of service to ensure their infrastructure’s optimal operation, at all times.
Leveraging our proprietary PaaS+™ (Platform as a Service) solution, we are able to provide online retailers with managed hosting, 24/7 support, maintenance, optimization, 3rd party integration and more, at a fraction of the typical cost. We are passionate about everything we do, be it working on a new product, optimizing an existing eCommerce operation or providing a hot fix to a client. We expect the highest standards in talent and work ethics and reward excellence.
Job location is New York, NY